Rooted Deeply in Evil and Greed

SAm S

Rooted Deeply in Evil and Greed

Post by SAm S »

Post Shared By: Facebook User Ruthann Wike in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
Original Post by Jenifer Knebel Shared a Link to Pulaski County against Solar Project
October 3, 2020
greed.jpeg
I don't know anyone who has done more research or speaks more truth about the problems with industrial solar than Denise Spooner.

The solar developer and his team of swindlers wouldn't even try to discredit her words, even when given the opportunity. She called out their lies and discredited their representation with data and facts to their faces and they sat silent. But it all fell on the deaf and decided ears off our BZA. Just a shame.

Clearly, to me, rooted deeply in evil and greed.

From Denise Spooner:
"I really hope that all of my FB friends will take the time to read this and understand what the Green New Deal and Renewable Energy will do to our County. We must get educated and fight at the State/Federal Levels to stop this attack! Our representatives need educated! The number of ways that we will be affected are numerous and devastating, to say the least.

I posted the other day that Farmers are being lied to in order to get them to sign leases on their farmland for Solar Plants (they are not farms).

I have proof of those lies now.

Just like the ways that appraisers mislead, lie, and misrepresent data to say that property values of homes surrounded on all 4 sides with chain link and barbed wire fence & 15‘ solar panels will not be injured, propaganda is being passed out to tell farmers their land needs a rest & will be easily returned to farming after sitting under solar panels for 35-45 years.

Can anyone give me a study where an Agronomist supports this and it’s been proven? I’ll be waiting. Until then, I can prove that Invenery’s expert lied to Madison County farmers, our County officials, and to our Board Of Zoning Appeals. Not a shocker to me, ~ I also proved their appraiser lied and misrepresented data too."

Click the following link to read "Wind and Solar Developers Want To Force You To Pay Their Transmission Costs": [https://www.americanexperiment.org/2020 ... Lm8SRpmYOM
SAm S

Re: Rooted Deeply in Evil and Greed

Post by SAm S »

David Herman
I am getting to the point where I think there needs to be one massive class action lawsuit against EVERY solar and wind developer in this country. We NEED to make them accountable for all of their lies and the disregard for property, health, water, homes, trees, wildlife and historical artifacts.

Return to “Indiana”