We Must Unite!!

SAm S

We Must Unite!!

Post by SAm S »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User David Herman, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
August 26, 2020

Here is one way we might be able stop the invasion of solar and wind farms.

How many groups are there on a world wide level that are trying to stop wind and solar farms?
How many members does each group have?

How much power would we have in ONE state, if we could get every member of every world wide group or organization that is trying to stop solar or wind farms, to donate $10 to one political candidate that happens to be running against the sitting leader of the house or senate in that one state?

The thought is that if we unite and pick the most vulnerable candidate in the world, then send letters to them stating that if they do not work to change the laws in that one state, we will unite to support their opponent.

The first time, would be the hardest, but if we can flip just one seat, in one state, then we can start working on another seat, somewhere else
We realize this is not going to happen overnight, but we also realize that big wind and solar organizations are pouring millions of dollars into political campaigns, so we need to be careful and quiet about who we are going to target, but using this technique will have a much better chance of changing laws then every town or county trying to sway a zoning board that has been bought and has their mind made up before they ever vote.

How about some feedback on this idea. Anyone have some thoughts. BTW, I am not an idealist and realize that not everyone would donate $10 or any given amount you would set, but I also know there are many people and organizations that would be willing to donate enough money to make up for those individuals that don’t or cannot donate anything.

I also would not want any individual group to try to collect any donations, I think any money should be sent directly to someone running for an elected position, along with a notice as to why the money is being donated, and the name of what ever organizations or groups they are connected to.

Return to “Corrupt or Uncaring Federal and State Politicians”