Township Supervisor Stan Lammers and Power Ranger Reps

SS & FA

Township Supervisor Stan Lammers and Power Ranger Reps

Post by SS & FA »

Ellie Hud Posted a Comment in the Stop Solar Farms Facebook Group
4/2/20
ellie-map2.jpg
I just posted this image on my group page STOP "The Onion River Project" This is double the number of fields I was guessing were under lease. My stomach is churning.

WELL WE FINALLY SMOKED THEM OUT OF THE SHADOWS!!!!!!

Yep, the Power Ranger duo finally tipped their hand and now we know for sure which farmers stand to make a boat load of dollars off this solar farm deal.

In particular our Township Supervisor Stan Lammers.
No wonder Stan has been trying to keep so quiet about exactly how much land he's leased. He is really going to make a bundle.

I've attended Town Board meetings where Stan and the Power Ranger reps sat across from one another, I watched all three closely and never once did the 2 reps and Stan Lammers let on that they've ever met each other. SNEAKY!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned Stan Lammers did the equivalent of inside trading.

As an elected public servant he had a moral and ethical duty to publicly inform the citizens of the Township about this solar farm project AND especially so when he realized he stood to profit from the project.

But he didn't tell anyone.Oh wait, it's been alleged that he went to his neighbors and said, "Don't worry, there won't be any solar panels around your house or mine!" Nice that Stan looked out so well for himself.

Keep this in mind when you see his name listed on the April 7, 2020 ballot. Can he be trusted to work for the people of the Town of Holland after this?

Return to “Wisconsin”