Listing ALL Solar Farms Worldwide

Suzy

Listing ALL Solar Farms Worldwide

Post by Suzy »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User Older Bikers, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
August 19, 2020

In order to show just how massive and intrusive Solar Farms have become and will continue to become, unless they are stopped, we are compiling a list of every existing and proposed solar farm in the world.

If you know of an existing or proposed solar farm in your area, please let us know the name of the city/town or county, state and country as well as if it already exists or is proposed. We would also like at least one internet link to a news article or website post mentioning it.

Please post your results here in the stop solar farms facebook group and also share this request.

We will start posting the results on a new website within the week to give everyone an idea just how many lives are being disrupted

Thank Y'all for sharing
Suzy

Re: Listing ALLSolar Farms Worldwide

Post by Suzy »

Deb Rogers
Proposed...Pulaski County Indiana. Biggest solar project in United States ever called Mammoth Solar Project by GEG. Its massive.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Older Bikers
Thank you for posting. We contacted some Indiana residents and asked them to sign your petition. We will also send this information to someone we know from your part of the state that is very active in trying to stop solar farms in the area, plus all the information we gather about your situation will be posted on multiple websites for additional exposure. Good Luck and please keep us informed at to upcoming events.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Deb Rogers
Older Bikers
thank you so much. You can private message me if you need to.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Deb Rogers
Older Bikers
We are having an informative meeting tomorrow night in Winamac at the park. The BZA is meeting Aug 24th to vote on this. Public welcome. Last month we convinced them to table it for 30 days. So now they are meeting again to vote on this. Hopefully they will allow public to speak at the meeting.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Dale Frankhouser
Anyone out there in Adams County PA -- need to participate in demonstration at Mt Joy Township Office regarding their plans to allow 1000 ac Industrial Solar Plant - PM me for info
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Older Bikers
Dale, I would love to join you guys. If I didn't live 700 miles away, I would be happy to make a ride up there, especially since I was born in Penn, not too far from your town. Wish you luck and I will pass the info along to others.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Dale Frankhouser
Older Bikers
Still working on some stuff for you and trying to work out how I can help most - am dedicated to this.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Deb Rogers
Mammoth project is 7,000 acres.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Terri Carlson
Lee county Illinois--proposed Industrial solar plant of 1200 acres around our farm and 4000 acres 3 miles west. This is all PRIME farmland.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Deb Rogers
Terri Carlson
sorry to hear that.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Renee Marie
Are you fighting it?
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Terri Carlson
Renee
our neighbors have all signed an agreement to "shut up" for 25 years. My husband and I are the only ones who haven't. It's going through no matter what we do.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Renee Marie
Terri Carlson
what do they get for shutting up?
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Terri Carlson
500 setback from their home (not property line) plus a treeline for screening. Trees will be 1-2 ft. We are in a valley, so they can't put panels close to us because of flooding/runoff.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Kenneth Anthony Jemielity
Page County,Va...one 300+ acre solar facility approved with NO ordinance, many more stacked up ready to apply, and some of our planning commissioners are skewing the ordinance writing process to retain eligibility for their own properties... grrr
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

David Herman
Is there any website or facebook group organized with a link to what is happening in your county? If so, please send me a link via messenger, so that we can share it.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

David Herman
i think i got it right. i’m not too ‘puter savvy...
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

David Herman
We got your link. Thank You
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Leslie Bowman Wurster
Creston IA. Alliant energy is trying to find 500 acres in my rural neighborhood
http://www.ksibradio.com/wind-first-and ... rWEcQee_gc