How to Stop Solar Companies

Finding qualified attorneys
anon

How to Stop Solar Companies

Post by anon »

How To Stop A Solar Farm!!!

I don’t want to stop a solar farm. Instead, I want to destroy the entire solar industry in this country.

As the organizer and founder of a “Stop Solar” organization, I get to read comments from people in multiple countries that are trying to stop a solar farm or development close to their home. Now, while I understand their goal and am even attempting to accomplish the same goal, I have a much different approach then most people.

Having spent years as the founder and leader of multiple groups and organizations, I have a tendency to think outside of my own back yard or community. So, in this case, I am not just trying to stop a solar development from building an industrial solar project next door to my home, but I am trying to stop the entire solar industry from building any plants, in any country that is not run by a dictator or fascist, tyrannical or communist government.

The good news is that I may have come up with an idea on how that can be accomplished, especially in America and many other countries.

One of the things many Americans have learned recently, especially Americans that are dealing with elected officials that care more about generating tax revenue then about the people they serve, is that we can not trust “most” of the people we choose to represent us or in some cases, even the people that run certain agencies that are not even elected.

But, with the idea I have developed, we can go around our local and state officials. My idea involves going right for the throat of the solar developers and energy companies.

How would we do that, you might ask. Well, it’s actually quite an easy strategy. All we have to do is disrupt, reduce or eliminate any chance they have of making a profit. After all, most developers don’t really care about green energy. They just care about green paper, the type called “Money” in America. So if we can go after their cash assets and income, we can run them out of business.

Almost every individual that has tried to prevent a solar developer from building a project in their community has lost their fight. Why? Because they could not find a top notch law firm willing to fight for them and represent them against the high priced attorneys the solar companies have or the attorneys the government has.

Another reason many local fights have been lost is because the local citizens have not been able to raise enough money to stay in a fight that may last years and burn through over $100,000. One final segment of losses involves cities and counties that developed zoning regulations that would limit where solar developments can be built, then got sued by the solar developer or an energy company.

But what if I told you there might be a way we could get some of the largest law firms in America and even government agencies to investigate the solar companies without us having to sell our homes to pay attorney fees?

Strategy For Finding Top Attorneys

While I understand the idea of hiring an attorney to assist in trying to block a solar development from being built in a certain county or city, you have to understand how hard it is to find someone in your state that is not connected to the Energy Company that will be purchasing the electricity or is willing to take on what they think would be a loosing case against a local zoning board or council.

My personal opinion is to go after the big guys. For example, many of us have seen or heard about attorneys that want to sue an insurance company after an automobile accident or even an accident involving a large commercial truck.

We have also seen advertisements for lawyers that want to sue a drug or chemical company for some product that “may” have caused harm to someone.

What these attorneys have in common is the goal of going after the big bucks and if they win, they end up with a very large payday.

So, instead of going after one solar development in one county, how about if we could unite and start going after the “solar developers”? This would allow the attorneys to go after someone that can afford million dollar settlements and if it becomes a class action lawsuit, they would not need to file the lawsuit in one small town or county but instead they could file it in jurisdiction that is friendly to our cause or where the law firm is well known and respected.

And, it would only take one LARGE win against a solar developer, to make other developers stand up and take notice of the fact that we are not just fighting back, but we have no intention of giving up.

Another strategy would be to go up against some of the real large developers that are traded on the stock market. There are many law firms out there that make their living filing lawsuits against public companies that are traded on the open market. In fact, many of these law firms spend big bucks investigating insider trading and other SEC violations and the beauty of this type of attack against a large solar developer OR energy company is that even the “threat” of an investigation or lawsuit can drastically cause the stock price to drop, thus causing the board of directors and other high ranking individuals to loose money. That in turn has the possibility of encouraging the board to pull the plug on certain developments, instead of taking the major stock price dip combined with the cost of paying legal fees.

How to Find Corrupt or Illegal Solar Companies.

Since I have been a business owner for most of my adult life, I have learned that virtually EVERY business will have former employees that will bad mouth or say negative things about a former employer, especially if they were fired or laid off.

While many communities will spend tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees, trying to stop a solar development, what do you think would happen if that same money was offered as a “reward” to any employee of the solar company that was willing to become a “whistle blower” and can offer proof of dishonest activity, such as bribes paid to local officials, insider trading, illegal or dangerous components, the use of illegal aliens used for construction, or any other illegal activities?

Now, lets go one step further. If we can use this technique to stop just one solar developer from building in one community, why not spread the news about this developer all over the world to let other developers know that we are going to use the same technique against any developer that tries to build a solar development anywhere near a residential neighborhood.

A Real Life Example

I am personally ready to try this technique. I recently investigated the solar developer that wants to build a development next to my home. I found out that “First Solar”, was the company that manufactured the solar panels that were going to be used in a neighboring community. I also found out that First Solar was investigated by the SEC, (a government agency that investigates fraud and insider trading involving companies that are traded through the stock market.) It seems that First Solar was hiding the fact that many of their solar panels were not able to withstand the intense heat of the desert in our south western states.

It was reported that First Solar hid some of this data from their investors until after certain officials within the company sold some of the company stock they owned. That is called insider trading and was discovered as a result of unions and other investors suing First Solar for stock losses and eventually the SEC getting involved and imposing fines.

The next step I took was to investigate the officers of the solar development company that designed the local project. I was able to find out the name of every individual that originally started the development company, their home addresses, the names of their spouses as well as other family members. I was even able to find individual social media pages for family members.

Once I obtained that information, I went through appropriate and legal channels to make sure they were made aware of the fact that complaints WILL be filed against them personally as well as other board members unless certain policies were amended and/or reversed.

I also plan on contacting other solar developers and letting them know that if they don’t like the type of content I am allowing to have published on the multiple websites I own, they owe all of this negative news to the attempt of this one developer that dared to invade my neighborhood and thus got me involved in this fight.

Final Thoughts

If you have any doubt as to the chances of finding a top law firm willing to investigate a large solar firm, please go to any search engine and insert the words, “Attorney SEC Investigation Solar” and look at how many top law firms are attempting to file law suits against solar companies.

I personally have always loved a good fight. Throughout my life I have been held captive. I have literally died multiple times. I was even buried alive once. But I never gave up and I don’t plan on giving up in this fight as long as I can still type and communicate my thoughts.

But, these are just my thoughts, and I would be interested in feedback both pro and con. I am also open to any additional ideas that others think would stand a chance of actually winning a case, especially in an environment where Washington has clearly demonstrated they do not care about us.

Return to “Attorneys”