10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME MAD

Matilda

Post by Matilda »

mad-as-hell.jpg

David Letterman is not the only one with a Top Ten List!

1. Out of state solar and wind merchant developer carpetbaggers like Ranger Power, Orion Renewable Energy Group, Add any Green Energy Company or Group Name.

2. Our local Town Board members colluding & profiting off of proposed U-scale solar and wind projects.

3. How I was living my life, peacefully, enjoying the beauty of the surrounding rural landscape only to be informed AFTER all land leases were locked in about a 1400 acre solar plant proposed for my backyard.

4. That I literally took 16 months out of my life to defend my home and way of life against these carpetbaggers.

5. That the State Legislature has taken control of 100 megawatt or greater projects out of the hands of local govt thus effectively hamstringing local opposition.

6. Our beautiful, crop producing farmland is being destroyed.

7. That the general public has been duped into accepting that intermittent solar and wind will save the planet.

8. The predatory business practices of these merchant developers.

9. That birdsong in the air will be replaced with the incessant whine of investors (generators) in the fields.

10. The negative impact of these plants on our property values and the wildlife.

11. Oh and this...the merchant developers telling us, "Just trust us!"

Return to “General Questions”