Ranger Power Secret Document Revealed

David H

Post by David H »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User Ellier Hud, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
September 2, 2020
ellie-confidential.jpg
ellie-doc-1.jpg
ellie-doc-2.jpg
ellie-3a.jpg
ellie-3a.jpg (4.93 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

Click on images to enlarge to read this document. Especially the yellow highlighted clauses.

SHOW ME THE MONEY: NOTE: Each person who simply signed this "Neighbor Agreement" received a check from Ranger Power. ALSO see how much each landowner, SHOULD HIS/HER PROPERTY be used receives within 45 days of the solar panel struts being pounded into the ground.

READ THE CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE! I specifically asked Jeff Rauh point blank, face-to-face, "How is it we didn't hear about this industrial solar plant coming into the Township and I didn't hear about it? How come the country grapevine failed to reveal this?" Jeff Rauh didn't give me an answer.NOW...A FULL 9 MONTHS LATER I FINALLY HAVE MY ANSWER
David H.
Group Admin for the Stop Solar Farms Facebook Group:
Suzy

Re: Ranger Power Secret Document Revealed

Post by Suzy »

Terri Carlson
We certainly haven't seen a decent "neighbor agreement" here. All we got was sign this and shut up for 25 years!!!
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Ellie Hud
Terri, the reason why these solar companies want to keep these agreements confidential is they don't want landowners grouping together to negotiate a fair price. And they don't want property owners whose residential properties are going to be surrounded by solar panels finding out before all the land is tied up in leases and causing problems. If these solar companies can keep a muzzle on every thing they essentially run the show. They are sneaky and deceptive. I was told one story about a solar energy company wanting to lease some acreage so badly they showed up at the owners house with a check made out to him for S250,000 and all he had to do was signed on the dotted line. This shows you the range of money these companies will pay out if they have to.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Terri Carlson
Ellie
I "might" shut up for $250,000! 😉
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Ellie Hud
I hear you!!!!!!!!
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

David Herman
Terry, do you have a copy of the agreement they were passing around. If so, we would love to get a copy of it.
Suzy

Post by Suzy »

Terri Carlson
David
Yes, I will get it scanned and pm you. Thanks!
lbruning

Post by lbruning »

Please, Me too! I’d love to see it! lynnebruning@gmail

Return to “Onion River Project”