Spencer County Indiana Victim of Corruption and Lack of Information

Save Our Farmland

Spencer County Indiana Victim of Corruption and Lack of Information

Post by Save Our Farmland »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User Older Bikers, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
3/17/20

The following story involves surrounding a home with thousands of solar panels on all FOUR sides of the house, elderly farmers leasing land they don’t live on for 25 plus years, solar developers with no existing solar farms making promises to pay people 25 years into the future, solar panel manufacture that was fined for breaking the law and had their CEO step down, town clerk caught hiding information from residents, elected officials passing regulations that effect individuals that do not live in their town, attorneys backing out of a case within 4 hours of a zoning board meeting after talking with the attorney representing the zoning board, and much more.

To begin with, I am an elder man in my 70s with heart problems that doesn’t need the stress of having to fight just to maintain my current lifestyle. My wife is in her late 60s and is handicapped due to a stroke and is close to becoming homebound. We live on a few acres that have been in my wife’s family for over 100 years. We do not get out much and our hopes were that we could spend our final days here looking out to watch the deer, turtles, frogs and other forms of wildlife playing around the fish ponds in our back yard. Little did we know our existence of peace and serenity was about to be changed by individuals that live thousands of miles away.

As a result of what has taken place and what will or might take place in the future, I am documenting the name and address of everyone involved and the facts as to how their actions have effected my families life as well as the lives of other residents in this area. As I compile this article, I am sending drafts to a news website for storage. Upon completion of the entire documentation, or upon my passing, it will be made public, on the aforementioned website, available for the entire world to see, along with links to twitter, Facebook and other social media sites.

During my lifetime, I have had many opportunities and even requests to sue someone and have always rejected those thoughts. But now, in addition to revealing all the facts involving a potential solar farm being built near our home, I am for the first time in my life, considering the possibility of filing a lawsuit against all the parties involved in trying to install solar panels on any land that could have a negative effect on my land, either by lowering my property value, causing a grass fire that could burn my land and/or house, cause a fire that could release toxic fumes or chemicals, cause erosion on my land, cause drainage ditches to overflow onto my land or the roads in my vicinity, or prevent any wildlife from reaching the area around my fish ponds where they normally drink, play, sleep and take shelter from hunters.

To Be Continued
Save Our Farmland

Re: Spencer County Indiana Victim of Corruption and Lack of Information

Comment by Ellie Hud

Wow-this sounds just like our situation. We have a Town Board working against us.
Save Our Farmland

Comment by Todd McCauslin

Dale Frankhouser, sounds familiar to Gettysburg
Save Our Farmland

Comment by Todd McCauslin

Tessa Fuller Amoss, solar thugs apparently want to surround other houses around all 4 sides in other states too, not just Gettysburg.
Save Our Farmland

Comment by Tessa Fuller Amoss

Todd McCauslin, This is CRAZY and needs to be STOPPED

Return to “Indiana”