Questions of the day

Citizens discussing the fatigue and mental anguish they experience as a result of years of fighting against the takeover of their communities.
SAm S

Questions of the day

Post by SAm S »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User David Herman, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
October 4, 2020

Questions of the day.

Is there any state in America that is safe enough to move to, that is NOT now or will not in the future, allow solar farms to be built next to residential homes?

Second question. When would be the best time to sue a solar develop for the lying con job and intrusion into our lives? Should I start it before I move away and before they start construction or should I wait until they break my heart and I witness them start destroying the land I love so much?
SAm S

Re: Questions of the day

Post by SAm S »

Daniel Phillips
If I had the answer to that, I would share it ASAP.
SAm S

Post by SAm S »

Renee Marie
Have you talked to an attorney yet?
SAm S

Post by SAm S »

David Herman
I am working up writing all the details/reasons for filing a lawsuit now. I am still researching who and how many parties I want to include, as well as listing all the various types of damage.
lbruning

Post by lbruning »

In the State of New York an Article 78 lawsuit must be filed within 30 days of the town approving the Special Use Permit and Site Plan.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I was told that Indiana also has a 30 day limit, after a board vote, in order to file a lawsuit.

Return to “Emotional & Mental Effects of Fighting Solar Farms”