Solar Farm Troy

SAm S

Solar Farm Troy

Post by SAm S »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User David Herman, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
September 29, 2020
troy-7.jpg
Solar Farm under construction on CR 900, in Spencer County, Indiana, just north of Troy, Indiana.
If you don’t like what you see or the idea of loosing over 1,000 acres of prime farm land as well as the jobs that will be reduced by the loss of productive local farms, maybe you should vote against every current member of the Spencer County Council, and avoid doing business with or supporting Attorney John Wetherill and LEDC
SAm S

Re: Solar Farm Troy

Post by SAm S »

Robert Hudovernik
THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE PHOTOS DAVID!!!! They really capture VERY WELL how UGLY and INVASIVE these solar projects are!!! AND, they show HOW INSENSITIVE and MONEY GRUBBING these politicians are.
SAm S

Post by SAm S »

Zonda Weatherford Stead
I worked in Spencer back in the 90’s at a group home, I can’t believe the safe peaceful countryside will be destroyed! This whole thing for all of us just makes me angry!
SAm S

Post by SAm S »

David Herman
We just received some new video yesterday and the property owner got real upset at the person taking the video and said he didn't want anyone taking pictures. But, the person taking the video was on a public road, so no one could do anything to prevent him from getting the images. We also have someone promising to use a drone to get videos from the air, which will show just how massive this ONE project is.
SAm S

Post by SAm S »

Zonda Weatherford Stead
David Herman
that is awesome!

Return to “Troy”