Proof of Internet and News Hiding Dangerous Solar Fire Information

Articles reporting solar and wind fires.
Becky

Proof of Internet and News Hiding Dangerous Solar Fire Information

Post by Becky »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User David Herman, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
November 27, 2020
fire.jpg
Proof of Internet and News Hiding Dangerous Solar Fire Information?

This is a segment of a piece I just wrote.

While researching a legal document from a lawsuit, I learned the lawsuit stemmed from a fire that took place in Littleton, Massachusetts on May 31, 2016 and involved the burning of 88 solar panels.

After searching via multiple search engines, I found NO news articles reporting on this fire. However, I was able to locate a local newspaper article reporting that, “Local Officials Were Concerned About Solar Fires.”

That article stated that: “Local fire departments fought at least two solar-panel fires in Greater Lowell last month.”

Now, I have to wonder. If there were two solar panel fires during the month and the local news reports that one of them only involved 10 solar panels and was “found” on May 31, 2016, after being started four days earlier AND the fire involved in the lawsuit that burned 88 solar panels was also on May 31, 2016 and at the same address. Doesn’t that seem a bit strange to anyone else?

And who are we to believe, if the news reports 10 panels, but the legal document presented to the Courts states 88 panels burned.

Winward (The Fire Chief) also said there isn’t much homeowners can do to prevent a solar-panel fire, but having an escape plan and working smoke detectors is always important.
So, we are to gather that a fire chief can see one or two solar fires per year, without the news reporting on it. Yet, they admit to having two fires in one month. Then we also have the number of panels being 10 in the news report and 88 in the court document. So, is this just sloppy news reporting or is it set up to intentionally hide the truth about the dangers of solar panel fires?

The full article is locate at: https://stopsolarfarms.com/news/interne ... kX0xm9HeKw
Becky

Re: Proof of Internet and News Hiding Dangerous Solar Fire Information

Post by Becky »

Beth Chaplin Snider
I believe it is set up to hide the information.

Return to “Fires”