Orion Energy Group LLC.

Share your data on Orion solar and wind projects, including lawsuits and lies.
Widowmaker

Orion Energy Group LLC.

Post by Widowmaker »

This post, as well as this entire website, along with multiple other websites that I own plus multiple social media groups that I started, are all a result of Orion Energy trying to surround my home on all four sides, with solar panels.

Therefore if any solar developers, investors, designers or anyone else looking to make a profit through solar panels, end up either loosing money or jobs because of the information posted on these websites and social media sites, you will now know who inspired this fighter to go after your industry with every bit of time, money and information I can dig up on the solar industry.

Now, lets get started on Orion Energy Group LLC.

According to my research from: https://www.corporationwiki.com/Califor ... 82746.aspx it was founded in December 4, 2006 with 3 people in Oakland, California.

The key people that OWN Orion Energy Group LLC are listed as:
Michael A. Hass
Reid Buckley
Jim Eisen

Those same three men, also own/run the following California companies, but keep in mind, these are only companies registered in California. In most cases, many NEW LLC filings will be made in other states, just for one project to be developed and then it will be sold in part or whole, to someone else.

Orion Energy Group LLC. Since 2006
Orion Renewable Holdings, LLC since 2010
Orion Wind Investments, LLC since 2006, (out of business)
Orion Renewable Funding, LLC since 2009, (out of business)
Orion Solar Energy, LLC since 2010, (out of business)
Orion Wind Energy, LLC since 2010, (out of business)

If anyone has information relating to scams, lies or bribes involving any of these companies. we would appreciate copies of your information.

Return to “Orion Energy Group”