Ranger Power And Its Reps Are The Modern Day Version Of Carpetbaggers!

Discussions relating to the hidden cost of Solar and Wind Projects.
Save Our Farmland

Post by Save Our Farmland »

Original Post Made By: Facebook User Ellier Hud, in the Facebook Group: Stop Solar Farms
4/20/20
Shared Post Made By: Facebook User Ellie Hud, in the Facebook Group: The Onion River Project.
4/20/20
ellie-carpetbaggers.jpg

The term carpetbaggers comes from the men who streamed down from the north into the south after the end of the Civil War to enrich themselves at the expense of others. (Thank you to a mentor from VA for the carpetbagger analogy💚)

This is what Ranger Power is doing except they are streaming out of Brooklyn, New York into our bucolic Town of Holland wanting to enrich themselves.

I believe Ranger Power isn't building this solar farm because it believes in clean energy--because trust me...solar energy isn't so clean and it's an inefficient way to generate electricity. No.... Ranger Power is after the guaranteed 10% plus return on investment.

BTW---guess where a lot of the investment money comes from for these industrial solar farm installations? Dubai and China. That's a comforting thought to know foreigners will be in complete control of local township land.

This installation, if it succeeds, will be sold to someone else and to someone else again, so on and so forth. Do you know most solar farms go bankrupt after ten years?

Who is going to be stuck holding the bag when it comes to cleaning up these fields Chairman of the Board Don Becker? Each person who signed a land lease better have made sure Ranger Power is putting money in escrow to pay for decommissioning of their land!

I read that right now, the average cost of cleaning up a field is $10,000 per acre. Land owners who signed land lease contracts with Ranger Power...you better start a savings account now because if you didn't make sure Ranger Power has an escrow account for clean-up, you are going to get stuck paying for it out of your own pockets.

Return to “Cost of Solar and Wind Farms”